Subject: EML Player v2.0! - Uuencoded..
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Blitz Basic List <[email-masked]>
Cc: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 13:00:07 +1000 (EST)

Well, here's the latest version of my player.. Sorry, but still no med 
support (hey!  I did this in only an hour or two of Blitz/GadToolsBox)

It now has an APPWINDOW (thanks RI!) so just drop your module icon into the
window, and hey presto!

Oh, and I will only consider releasing the EML libs WHEN I get some 
libnumbers! (WHERE ARE YOU SIMON??)

 - Paul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--CUT HERE!!!--